Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Been Awhile....

So it was been quite a while since I wrote anything.  The holidays were wonderful having Nicholas around.  We really missed Grandmom but had Nicholas to show us to appreciate what we have.  We had Thanksgiving at Mom's,  Christmas Eve at Mom's and Christmas Day at our house.  The following Thursday we celebrated Christmas with Ryan's family at his Mom's.  We had such a great time.  Nicholas was spoiled beyond belief.  Some of the things he got....lots of clothes, train set, a sled, a Hess truck and much, much, more.  What a lucky little guy.
I am enjoying my time off of work.  I have extended again and am not going back until the Tuesday after Easter. Wow it seems like so far away yet it will be here before I know it.  Ryan and I are going to start looking into Daycare...I'm not a fan but I keep telling myself it is only for May and June.
Nicholas is getting so big...he is 11 days shy of 4 months and yet is fitting into 6 and 9 months clothing...unbelievable.  He is so long.  He is starting to roll.  He loves to yell and smile.  Just recently we started him on cereal.  I know we are supposed to wait until 4 months but he was crying at night, drinking about 7 oz of formula with every feeding and yelling every time we ate something.  So we thought it was about time to try it.  3 1/2 months is close enough.  He is loving it and cries when there is nothing left.  I love it!!!  He has also started teething.  His clothes are soaked with drool, hands are always in this mouth, and his cheeks are all red.  He tries to put my fingers in his mouth and gnaws on my shoulder...ha.
As for the weather...I need summer to get here quickly.  I hate the cold and even more so I hate the snow.  We are stuck in the house all of the time.  I have cabin fever and it is also not helping my weight...hehe  Nicholas and I meet with my friend Alicia and her daughter Amber once a week to walk around the Moorestown Mall.  It is great to get out and have some adult time too.  I have a feeling that won't be happening this week because of the snow, ice and rain that we will be getting.  Guess we will just have to snuggle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog and love those pics of that cutie pie! Its so hard to stay inside. The year I had Aidan it snowed non stop!

    ReplyDelete