Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello March

How many weeks? 21  Almost 5 months

Clothing size? 6-9 months no "feeties" attached

Sleeping pattern?  10-6:00 then he plays until 6:30 in his crib  sleeping on belly now

Movement?  rolling over from belly to back and back to belly, sitting supported, pulling himself up into the sitting position

Food?  rice cereal, formula, apples, sweet potatoes, bananas, green beans, squash and pears

Favorite Toy?  vitamin baby horse...Nick reaches for it when he sees it.  He is also spending more time in his exersaucer (??)
  
Funniest Moment?  Nicholas has started blowing raspberries...so cute.  Also the other day I was making his baby food and he was sitting in his highchair in the kitchen watching.  Every time I turned around he would fake couch.  I would turn around and say "oh my Nicholas are you ok?"  Then he would smile. I would turn back around and it would start all over again.  He is sooo cute!!

Heartbreak Moment?  Now in the morning when I go to get Nick out of the crib he has a huge smile on his face and he is starting to reach for me.  Also I informed my students the other day that I was postponing my leave one more time until the end of April.  I was reading the blogs the other day and one little boy wrote, "Mrs. wilt I miss you.  Please don't change your time again." And another little boy wrote "I miss you Mrs. Wilt"  broke my heart.  I do miss them but I love being home more!

Thoughts…  Choosing a daycare this week and getting things set up for Nicholas' baptism

This past weekend was so busy.  Friday my mom came over to spend the mid morning with us.  We went to Target and ate Nick ate squash for the first time. It was very watery and I thought it stunk.  Nick didn't seem to like it very much.  At times I thought he was gagging on it.  It was homemade so maybe we will try the store kind later.  His favorites are pears, green beans and sweet potatoes.  When Ryan came home from work on Friday and we went to Meghan and Fran's to see their new baby Nina.  Sadie and Fran greeted us at the door and Sadie was so excited to see Nicholas.  We had a wonderful visit.  Nina is so tiny and beautiful.  I bought the cutest little summer dress for Nina and a little purse with play makeup in it for Sadie.  Sadie loved it.  Rich and Sarah were also there so we got to see Julian too.  Sadie got to hold Nicholas.  We had her sit on the couch and put Nick in between her legs.  There were lots of cameras.  Can't wait to see the pictures.  Julian and Sadie were playing and Nicholas watched everything that they did.  
On Saturday Omie and Poppy (Ryan's parents) came to visit.  Nicholas was all smiles and it was a nice relaxing day.  At times Nick was a little cranky...he had too many bananas and is now struggling a bit...if you get my drift.  So no more bananas.  Nick got a cute little outfit and a book from Omie.  She also brought him the book "The Little Engine that Could".  I can't wait for him to hear that story.  We all had a wonderful time!!
On Sunday Grammom and Granpop (my parents) came over.  As soon as they came in my dad ran right for Nicholas.  As my dad was holding Nick, he was talking to him and all of the sudden Nicholas burst out into this pitiful cry.  My poor dad.  So my mom took Nicholas and finally he calmed down.  Nicholas just kept staring at my dad...it was so cute.  Because it was a rainy day after they left we just snuggled for the rest of the day.  It was the best way to end the weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment