How many weeks? 18
Clothing size? 6 months, they are getting a little small
Sleeping pattern? in crib at 9:30, 10 and sleeps until 6:30, 7
Movement? Kicking legs, arching back, holding head up, lifting head while on belly, getting close to rolling over
Food? rice cereal, formula, apples
Favorite Toy? links, froggy blanket
Funniest Moment? we were eating dinner the other day and I looked over at Nicholas and said Hi...he responded back Hi. Well it sounded just like it. He also did it to my mom and Dr. Murphy.
Heartbreak Moment? getting shots at the drs.
Thoughts… I am so excited to see what Nicholas does next!
We had our 4 month appointment yesterday. Dr.Murphy said Nicholas is doing fabulous. He is a little over 12 pounds...this worries me a bit but she said he was fine. I just thought with all that he eats he would weigh more but he has had diarrhea for the last few days so that could be why. He is 25.5 inches long...my goodness. Everyone commented on how happy he was and if he is always this way. Of course we said yes. Nicholas smiled and "talked" to everyone. We got the ok to start solids...good thing considering we had already started...LOL. All was good and then it was time for the shots. The first one was given orally. Nick did such a great job taking it. Everytime Dr. Murphy brought it to his mouth, he opened up for more and when there was nothing left he got a little upset. What a porkchop. Then he got two shots in his leg. These were the worst ones yet. Usually Ryan gets upset and I just tell Nick that he is fine. But this time my eyes filled up. Nick was just looking at me and then his bottom lip started to quiver and then he screamed. As soon as Dr. Murphy was done I picked him up and started rocking him. He was very cranky when we got home. And today he has a very low fever and is still cranky and sleepy. Still has his appetite though and is loving the apples. I have been snuggling him all day. Love him!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment