I cannot believe how cold it is outside today. We had such a beautiful day on Monday. At least it will get warmer this weekend. Hopefully we can get out for a walk or two. So because it is so cold, Nicholas and I have decided to make it a pajama day.
Last night Nick went to bed at 9:45. He was up a few times between 3 and 5 because he lost his binky. I thought for sure he would be up by 5:30 6:00. So at 7:15 when Ryan flew out of bed, I got a little nervous. Nicholas has become somewhat of an alarm clock for Ryan...guess he didn't go off this morning...lol. Ryan was moving pretty quickly trying not to be late this morning and I went in to Nick's room to make sure he was ok. There he was, my little angel, sleeping. He didn't wake up until 7:45. What a great sleeper!! I wonder what tonight will bring!

No comments:
Post a Comment