Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Aha Moment...

So I have a really hard time keeping up with my blog.  My main purpose of it is to keep family and friends posted about Nicholas and what is going on in our lives.  Some days I have lots to write and then I can go weeks without writing anything.  So...I was checking out some other blogs and "stole" some ideas...Thanks Robin Martin!!!!
Every Monday I am going to post these questions and complete the "survey"about Nicholas.  Of course you know I can't wait until Monday to do this so here we go...


How many weeks? 17 1/2 

Clothing size?  6 months

Sleeping pattern?  6.5 hours

Movement?  Kicking legs, arching back, holding head up, lifting head while on belly

Food?  rice cereal, formula

Favorite Toy?  yellow teething rings, links

Funniest Moment?  when Nicholas screams at his toys 

Heartbreak Moment?  putting away smaller clothes...so little

Thoughts…  I love being at home with Nicholas!!

1 comment: