How many weeks? 19
Clothing size? Nick has stopped wearing anything that has feet attached. I think it is ridiculous that he was to wear 9 month outfits that have feet...so he wears 6 months shirts and pants.
Sleeping pattern? 9:30-7:00 sleeping on belly now
Movement? rolled over for the first time this week
Food? rice cereal, formula, apples, sweet potatoes and bananas
Favorite Toy? teething book...I love that his favorite toy is a book!!!
Funniest Moment? When I dance, Nicholas starts moving all around and smiling
Heartbreak Moment? Nicholas laughed for the first time on Monday night. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard and brought me to tears.
Thoughts… Remember to enjoy every moment!
We spent Saturday and some of Sunday down in Cape May with my family. It was so nice just to get away from the house and hang out. As soon as we got down there we unpacked the car and then my mom and I went to the Acme to get stuff for dinner. When I came back Ryan, Dad and Dave were all surrounding Nick on the couch. I looked at all of them and asked "What's wrong?!?" Ryan looks up at me and says "You just missed his first roll." NO!!!!! I can't believe it. I have been waiting weeks to see it and I missed it. Of course Nick did it again and again so I did get to see it....but not the first. That of course got me thinking how many other firsts will I miss when I go back to work...but then trying to think more positively I thought of all of the firsts I have gotten to see. At least I am lucky enough to be staying home as long as I am.
So back to Cape May...we had a great time. Celebrated Dad and David's Birthday and spent time with Rose and Dave's neighbor Tom. Nicholas of course was the center of attention and loved it. He was spoiled. We woke up Sunday morning and went to breakfast and then said our Goodbyes and came home. The best part of Sunday was laying down on the couch with Nick and taking a nap.
Monday Ryan had off so we spent the day running errands and hanging out. As Monday came to a close, we were all in the living room and I was leaning over Nicholas talking to him when all of a sudden I heard a giggle. I wasn't sure if I had imagined it so I continued to talk to him and I heard it again and again. Ryan and I were so excited. I of course started to cry. It is amazing the things that make me happy now that I am a mom. Who would have thought that a laugh would bring so much joy!!
Tuesday morning we woke up to a great surprise....no work for Ryan...so another day spent together. I did get my house clean too. I wonder how long it will stay this way?!

No comments:
Post a Comment